Hyperbaric Therapy is generally a simple as well as painless treatment in which the patients find themselves to be comfortable and relaxing. The patients are treated in a secured hyperbaric chamber where a trained operator along with an attendant is assigned who operates the bar chamber. While entering the chamber, clients may either sit on a chair or the floor as per the doctor’s recommendation swearing comfortable clothes. The treatment session takes place in three stages respectively:
1. Compression: In this stage, as the pressure increases, noise also increases where the patient is required to pop his ears.
2. Treatment: At this stage, the client breathes the oxygen by placing over a mask over his head. The patient may rest or sleep as per the feature assigned in the chamber.
3. Decompression: This is the last stage where the treatment gets completed and the pressure is lowered slowly and gradually which makes the patient comfortable.
The session takes place for an hour or so. But a break of 3-4 hours is required in between two treatments.
How does the tissues get recovered in this treatment?
1. Oxygen is transported in the body where blood gets dissolved along with haemoglobin.
2. This dissolved oxygen then moves into the tissues and in the areas where the circulation is blocked which results in the recovery of cells.
3. The extra oxygen induces the ability of white blood cells to kill bacteria present in the cells in the body which in turn minimizes swelling.
4. This in turn allows new blood vessels to develop rapidly.
Thus, this hyperbaric oxygen therapy
is beneficial for those who are suffering from severe and killing diseases and want to get a new life. This therapy has proved to be useful all over the world.
A hyperbaric chamber is a vessel in which a hyperbaric oxygen therapy is carried out. This therapy is a medical treatment in which an individual is supplied with 100% medical grade oxygen under a pressurized environment. This is used to treat decompression sickness or an air embolism by eliminating bubbles that have formed within the body, to treat wounds that don’t heal due to diabetes or any other reason. This treatment is used a lot by athletes to get the body more oxygen in for the formation of ATP which in turn to generate energy and to get rid of lactic acid too so get relieved of muscle fatigue.
The best hyperbaric chambers with world-class quality are produced by Tekna. They produce two types of chambers which are known as monoplace hyperbaric chambers and multiplace hyperbaric chambers. The monoplace chambers can treat only one person at a time, the individual can lie inside in the glass tube and the oxygen is supplied inside under a controlled environment. On the other hand, multiplace chambers can treat more than one individual at a time. Inside the chambers, seats are fitted for the patients to sit and the oxygen is supplied through masks. Both of these chambers require a hyperbaric technician to regulate all the functions related to the chamber.
This oxygen therapy is very beneficial as it can help cure almost 14 diseases as stated by FDA and many studies are going on to find the more medical use of these chambers. The chambers used by Tekna are of world-class quality and are very safe and most comfortable chambers available on the market today. Tekna Chambers offer an unparalleled ease of operation and patient satisfaction. If you practice Hyperbaric Medicine you should take a close look at the advantages of the Tekna brand chambers.
The Tekna hyperbaric chamber for sale is available on their official website which is https://hyperbaric-chamber.com.